Thursday, July 23, 2015

Accidental Interim

So, you may have noticed the posting on this blog abruptly ceased. Or maybe you didn't notice. Maybe you're just now going, 'Oh, she stopped posting? I had no idea.' I don't know your life. But I digress.

Basically I haven't been writing here because I am almost hilariously busy. And by 'hilariously' I mean pretty much the opposite. I actually tried to write an amusing metaphor there, but it fell apart. Because I am tired and don't have time.

But I don't want to fall out of the habit, for my own edification if nothing else, so I'm going to try to write something here as often as I can. Sporadically, until things calm down or someone tears my laptop from my nail-bitten fingers as I cackle nonsensically. Although to be fair I tend to do that whenever something upsetting happens on one of my TV shows, so it might be hard to tell.

Anyway. I am still here, still working, and going to put a few posts into the backlog so that this blog doesn't languish entirely.

There will be some languishing, but hopefully not full-on malaise.

Or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment